Deadline for Fish Fry Guide in The Catholic Echo Magazine
The Catholic Echo is currently seeking submissions by December 13th for the February magazine: Fish Fries, Lenten missions, etc. Email your events (or questions) to Staff Writer Collin Vogt at email@example.com, especially for our Fish Fry Guide. Collin is looking for:
- Date of the fish fry
- Time the fish fry begins (also mention if you are planning a lunch and dinner service
- Location where the service will take place (please be as specific as possible!)
- Specialties: Anything unique that your parish offers which you’d like people to know about – for example, do you have a famous fish sandwich? Do you have special homemade pierogies? Do you have live entertainment?
- Direction for more information: how would you like people to contact your parish for more information? Do you want them to email you? Call during office hours? Do you have a Facebook page?
- Photos from previous years would be a great help to us as well!
To guarantee inclusion in the print magazine, please see our information about advertising: https://catholicecho.org/advertising/. The advertising guide for the February 2024 magazine will be Finance & Investment. With the new magazine printing schedule, we begin planning coverage 4-6 months in advance. Notify Katie Wagner about any major events or initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.